WORKetc is a simple and intuitive application for users, but under the hood is a massively complex engine. It does a lot of things, from web based CRM through to time sheets, billing, reporting, contacts, etc etc etc!
This is what makes selling WORKetc a tricky proposition. It does a *lot*, but if we try to sell new customers on all the features, they quickly become overwhelmed. So - what happens is some of the really cool stuff that WORKetc does, gets quickly overshadowed by the glamor tools.
Here are six really cool features that are already built into WORKetc - it is their time to shine...
- Live Chat – Customers like immediate gratification, and you can give it to them with live chat. WORKetc includes a live chat tool that you can use for sales or customer support, giving them the answers they need to decide to make that purchase.
- Tagging – You’re probably already using our address book, but it’s more than an index of names. You can set custom tags to divide up your contacts any way you choose. Late payers, future customers, interested in XYZ – whatever category you need, you can create easily to find the people you’re looking for.
- Embedded Forms – Gathering information is hard enough, but sorting it can be hellish. WORKetc lets you create forms on your website that connect directly back to the WORKetc database. They’ll get sorted so you can easily manage leads or customer support.
- RSS Feeds – Almost anything on WORKetc can be made into a secure RSS feed. Keep your employees and clients up to date on project notifications, calendar events, time management, and tons more. It’s an easy way to keep everyone up to date that won’t get lost on their desk or in their email.
- Permissions – With all the information WORKetc is helping you gather, there’s bound to be a few things you’d rather keep to a few select employees to prevent office drama. Any of the WORKetc tools can be turned off or on for specific employees, so no one has to know the results of the productivity reports but you.
- Client Access – Sometimes you really need your customers to be involved with projects you’re working on. You can add those customers to your WORKetc library, allowing them to collaborate on projects, review their account history, and download shared documents. You can selectively choose which tools to give them access to, as well, allowing you to have private company conversations when you need to.
You may not have really needed any of these tools, but adding any one of them into your daily office affairs will likely save you tons of time and energy. The more you know about the complex machine that is WORKetc, the more you can get it to do for you.
Now that you know these cool tools exist, go take them for a spin.